Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Labour day

my labour day were so so so lame for me..
woke up in the morning...
bath...breakfast..
bath my dogs..
cleaned the garden...
cleaned the kitchen...
watching movie...
making cookies...
preparing of my red apple tea...
playing with my Xiao Bai...
The end!
Had never stepped out from my house today.










And how is your all this holiday..?

Ip Man 2 is playing in the cinema..
but have no time to have a watch de..
still remember, Ip man 1 i was watching with HIM.
no matter how, it is a good movie.

yesterday were drove me crazy..
mum cooked a lot yesterday!!!
vineger pork leg...fish...
ABC soup...Chicken Ginseng soup...
etc....
it was so amazing for me..
even i can said yesterday meals is better than my cny meal...
but, have to on diet today lo..
as yesterday i ate too much..
hehe

Yesterday my house whole day were repeating a song named "没那么简单"!
my mum love it much..
and found that my pc have a Kala Version...
sitting in front of my pc and singing together when i am playing the song...
besides that, my dad is using this song as his mobile phone ringtone..

oh my god...
my house is filled with the rythms of this song...
and i think i will dreamed of this by this 2 nights..
wakaka...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Comment...给我留句话吧。 ^_^