Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

How friend treat you?

i totally felt dissapointed on you today...
disappointed on how you treat me...
suddenly felt that u are so far away from me...

i am hurt..totally hurt..
with such friend like you..
i really dont know what can i say anymore...

bad friend...bad friend...

no need to feel sorry on me..
compare between sorry and love me...
i prefer u love me more...

yes..love me more to cover your sorry on me..
nothng u can do..
i can make it invisible...
i can make like nothing happened...

but pls....dont act cool in front of me lah...
feel scary one...
i oledi cool enough le...
cool + cool = very cool jor....

ok lah...i forgive you...
as we promised before,
love me more if u think u hurt me...
i will be fine soon...^_^
haha...


Friends are my lifelong properties...
wish you all happy and good luck always!!!
Let's work towards a better future and better life!
Cheer up my dear^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Comment...给我留句话吧。 ^_^