Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

~today is in 3-Mar-10~

好快哦!三月了,说走的我还是留在原厂,没变动。
不过,工作就有些改变了。
以前是当营业代表,现在就身兼俩职,营业代表以外,还要顾着网店及公司网站。
至少,现在的工作跟我修的科目就有点关联了。

最近在面子书发了一篇我要结婚的消息,其实是假消息。
我的用意只是想确认一件事情,对于那些很关心及道贺我的朋友,
谢谢你们也对你们感到很抱歉。
珍重的抱歉。

我已经得到了我要的答案,我很失望,但又能怎么样,已成定局。我只能接受。

soon, 12th of mar is coming.
janice and manz were left us almost one year.
feeling sad and sad..just like everything is onli happened on yesterday.
cant be accepted but we must accept it.
truth is cannot be changed.

no matter how, hope that i may done all my jobs and take the time to go to your memorial park.

recently, very busy with my jobs since after cny closure.
learning how to modify the pictures for e-store, learning how to access the navigator online,
.....etc.
not new for me, but had forgotten since after school...wakaka

I will be going to Kl and sg on April.
All friends, make a date with me...had long time didnt hear from you all...
miss u al lotz de...T_T

anyway, now is working hour.
bye bye and see u on my next post.
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Comment...给我留句话吧。 ^_^