Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

CNY + Valentine's Day

wowowow....
Happy Chinese New Year to all my friends~~

and happy Valentine's Day for all those couples~~

had spent a lonely and boring cny and valentine's day in my hometown..
the weather is so hot..until i cant tahan and just hide in the air cond room..

this cny is so special for me...bcoz normally in past 2 years i am busying thinking how to wish his family...
what should i wear..
while in past valentine's day..he will buy me a buckle of flowers...with gifts..

so...
in this tiger year...
i had sms his family in the reunion nite...
and his dad gt call back to me...
we talking like before...
everything is not changed except the relationship between me and him...

haiz...
anyway...
a memorable single cny and valentine's day...
as per my cousin said, "how many years i fall in love with him..i need the equal years of time to forget him.."

when i heard this, i was very headache..since i need two years time to forget him..
and the MAIN problems is..i never think to forget him...and love him more nowadays...



TIME...
i need more time in one day..

now i just forcus on my career..
although it is not available for me to waste time on this job...
but...at least i get know with so much of nice colleagues and the mountains of jobs can make me to put him down temporarily...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Comment...给我留句话吧。 ^_^