Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

~you and me~

had quit my job de....
not bcoz of others...
juz bcoz of you...
u said you dont like i stay here...
i quit in the next day...

you wan me back to you..
but now u push me away...
u didnt take care of me anymore...
u didnt realized that i still love u...
u never realized waiting can kill a person!!!
u never realized that i sacrified so much of things bcoz of YOU...

u owayz thought that i love u not enough...
what i had done is too much...
what u done is because of me...
what u wan i oso cant understand...
what u think i oso not understand...

what should i do now...?
everyday everytime i am trying to pull you back...
everytime we argue, no matter is your fault or my fault...
at the end, i am still the one who pull us together...
but you...a little bit problem onli, you just pandai require to break off...
y u cant be matured a bit, think of the problems, and solve the problems..
but not make decision base on your particular feeling....
sometime u said u wan me back to u, sometime u hurt me with the stupid msg that you never want to be with me again...

how come u can hurt me like that...?
always said is me who caused you leave me...
u done a bucks of stupid decisions i still try and try to pull us together...
y u cant do that...?

if u wan to calculate like that, how many times i should break off with you...?
1, 2, 3, or .......i dont know...

u always thought that i have another one at here...
if i really really have another one, what for i trying to pursue you again again...?
i beg you..i require you...i pull you back....just because I LOVE YOU!!

now i onli realized that all my love to you, you just put it on the floor and step on it!!!!!!!!!
what for i still be so cheap in front of you....?
my love really so valueless until u cant feel it...?
or may be you have another who can provide you the lOVE that u want...?
if yes so, pls let me know...
i dont wan to be a BITCH that owayz turn and turn in front of u...
i am NOT a BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Comment...给我留句话吧。 ^_^