Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

recently..

Recently there are so many problems happened around me...
friends facing operation...
acident...
high fever until hospitalize...
love problems....
friends problems....
job problems....
so much.................................................................
infiniti....
cant be calculated.
Hope that can give me holidays now...
run away from job...friends...problems...
to the hugging of world...
that full with nice scene and freedom...
haiz...i juz can dream it onli...
bcoz i cant finish my job...
even i had no time to log in my facebook...!!!!!!!!!
some more...god is not love me....
i gastric...sore throat...headache..almost ONE WEEK!!!
but no time to see doctor...
just have OT that upaid...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Comment...给我留句话吧。 ^_^