Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

my job...

my job~~
make me so tired...

unfinish jobs....have been build up a small mountain on my desk...
documents that never settle...was past to me from my ex-colleagues...

alot...alot...

thoudsand of words in my mind...
no one let me to talk to...

thousand of problems that i dont know how to overcome...

thousand of decisions that i still never know how to decide...

i was changed...
changed to a person less talking...
less eating...
acting happy in front of others...
acting like a happy person..

actually...i am not...
my weight become lesser and lesser...
no one realize of it...
onli the foreigner that works with me who realized...
bcoz i owayz weighing on the weighing machine there use to work...

i have never scold them since the 1st day i work...
but that day i was out of control...
i not only scold them...even i showed my expressions on my face...
Oh my god!!!!
i dont want...
i should control my emotion...
i should be patient to them...
i am not their boss...

sorry...thousand of sorries to them....
reali very sorry..
sorry...
sorry..
sorry.
sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Comment...给我留句话吧。 ^_^