Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

~Today~

Juz now, i be informed that one of the my company's buyer was pass away...
is due to blood cancer...
although i am not know her well...
but according to my colleague..she is very care about her job..
although she was in sick, but she still complete her job well...

the GOD was care about her..God had brought her to his side...
be an angel and take rest le...
although for those alive, will be sad and difficult to accept this new...
but for her...at least she relieved from pain and difficultness....

suddenly it make me think back my friends...lup mun and janice...
miss them so much...cooz i still cant accept that they left me...
if they still alive, can they still like b4 or they will be in coma...?
and once again thanks for ee who stand by my side during the time in school after they left me...

Hope God will bless and lead them in the heaven...
lead them to happiness and painless world in the future...
Hope all of them rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Comment...给我留句话吧。 ^_^