Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

In Genting...

derick and me were going to Genting on his birthday..!!
not for special celebrating...juz go there to take some fresh air...

derick, hapy birthday to u ah!!!^_^HAHA

didnt took so much of pics on that day...but we have took enough rest and ate enough some nice food...

once arrived and check in, sure is taken my favourite food...is KFC.
yah...although not so special..but i like it so much..!!!!!
we ate it in our room who facing the outdoor view...so nice...
after that, we slept until dinner time only woke up...
because of i forgot to bring along y jacket and scarf..therefore we juz stay indoor only...
there was a little rain on that day...so better i just stay in my room...and in door shopping area only...
**View From my room...juz randomly took.**



that nite, actuali we are proposed to go eat buffet in Highland Hotel...but it is too far due to i living in 1st world...
therefore, we went for 阿一鲍鱼。。。near and cheap while the food is not bad too...
after that, we walk around the 1st world plaza..highland hotel and having my favourite ice cream..."BR"....

**Abalone**


**BR ice cream**


after that, having cooffee in starbucks then we were wlking back to our room and slept again...haha...it just like a sleep and eat journey for me...

**Starbucks Coffee**



we were woke up earli in the next morning, after having the lunch...we play some games in in door theme park...than our next destination is KL.

1st at all, dont know whether we want to go or not...
but at least i was in contacted with my BF, ee.
so hapy that can met her in sunway pyramid. and having a consider as valuable lunch with her in Kim Gary.
i am very happy and finished all my food this time...

**Kim Gary Tomato Soup**



we walked around in the plaza and i was on the way back to ipoh around 6pm...
although not so long time we meet and chat...but it is enough...haha...

hope can meet u again, and thanks for accompany me for lunch yah!!!

now was back to normal...
derick working...
me in weekend spending with my sis in ipoh...
everything was running so well now...

now got to go...pics will be uploaded when i am free...
thanks for reading my blog...bye bye!!!muackzzz...^@^



**me and derick**


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Comment...给我留句话吧。 ^_^