Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

I gOt jOb

Finally...
God love me so much...
easily..i got my job...
but the superior who interviewed me..
was saying something that weird to hear during our conversation...
She said..." my SPM Biology get 9G, is not good...and u should get average result for every subjects. "
haiz.....i am a genius...some more i owayz go for test with my luck but not my hardworking...
ok well...dont talk about sasd things...
erm...my position in the company is SALES MERCHANDISER.
this job is do sumthing like deal with the customer, following sales order, selling, promoting, applying shipping license, shipping method, communicate with the buyer through E mail, and etc...
my job is A to Z...From promoting until ending the sales and follow up service.
sound like very difficult...make me feel a bit regret to interview this job..
if i know it earlier should be i inerview the HR position..juz calculating the salary and control the Foreign Worker...
But never mind lah...may be i can gain many knowledge that i may not get from my study.
and some more i like challenging...
i think i can afford all this de...
hahahaha........sombong nya....
hehe....
dont know how about all my friends....
is there everything in well condition...?
is there your working is ok...?
is there your study is ok....?
misss my friends so much...^@^

The following are my company links. if interested, go visit the website to understand what type of company i work for.
http://nyoklan.com.my/
http://www.modernform.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Comment...给我留句话吧。 ^_^