Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

2 weeks....

yah...2 weeks...
is 2 weeks....u are not wrong and i am not wrong too...
i am working here almost 2 weeks...
for me, it was be a mysterious....
what cause that make mestill stay at here....?
due to colleague...?
no..i dont think so...but they are nice and friendly.
due to salary...?
NONONO... lah....very low man....
due to my toughness....?
erm....i think no lah...
or may be due to my family...?
haiz....no lah...definitely nonono....
why i still here...?
funny man..i am not the type that can stay for a job in a long period...
bcoz i wan to find out everything that i wan to know that i curious...
so...y i am still here....?
i think is because i tired le bah....
tired to go there and here...
tired to find out the mysterious...
tired to allocate myself to a new environment...
tired to.....
tired....
i want STUDY!!!!
but when...?
when onli i can further my study...?
i wan to...but i dont wan to...
pls help me...
get me away from this situation...
i am so suffer in...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Comment...给我留句话吧。 ^_^