Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

Have boyfriend = No Boyfriend....?

how do u think about this...?
is it have bf, your life will be more colourful and enjoyable...?

ya...for me is yes.


have bf, i can chat with him when i wan to chat...

have bf, i can hug hug him when i need some safety feel...
have bf, will have somebody take care on me...
have bf, i can do many things with him...shopping, movie'ing, and etc.

but now....
i have bf = no bf....
why....?

we lack of time to communicate...
no more hug hug when i need....
no more caring when i am sad and ft...
no more ppl can do something with me...
no more...............

what can i do....?
what can i do to change all this situation....?
get a new bf....?
move to his house....?
or juz get married.....?

i dont know....dont know what should i do...?
very confuse about it....
since i back to my hometown, our relationship was oledi not good as b4...

i had already get used that he are not beside me when i facing problems....

get used that when i confuse nobody will give me opinion...
get used that no hug hug is needed ...
get used that i can live without him....
i get used to many things that is without him....

is it changing a situation is better for us...?

I dont know............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Comment...给我留句话吧。 ^_^