Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

with mY dear This fEw Days

this few days i was stay together with my dear...
thursday and friday he accompany me in kampar...
sending me to school and hostel...
friday nite we arrived ipoh de...
at the nite...
we went shopping with his family..
although i didnt buy anything...
but i had tried the “田鸡”porridge...
wah...
so nice leh....
porridge smooth and the meat oso very smmoth oso...

heheh.....saturday morning we slept until afternun onli woke up de...
after lunch, we went to search the info about our redang trip...
going one agent and one....so tired...
but unless i gained so much knowledge about redand island de...

at the midnite we went for a movie in the cinema "the shinjuku incident"...
so tired after movie almost 2.30 sumthing le...
but the movie very nice...interesting...should have a look if u not yet watch it...
sunday we wached another movie at noon...
the fast and furious...
haha......the main character so handsome lah...
haha...but not the type that i will fall in love with...
hehe....the movie not bad de...if u prefer car, sure u must watch ths movie....

2day my bf dad fetc me came back kampar de....
feel sad bcoz want to leave my dear...
dont know when can see him again...
he bought a watch for me de....
although not very expensive but very memorable for me...
hehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Comment...给我留句话吧。 ^_^