Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

GraDuaTe SoOn~~

so fast 2day is the last day i study in tarc kampar....
yesterday were having a farewell dinner with all the Coursemates and lecturers...
the dinner started around 6.45pm...
ms. kashietta brought us a nice blueberry cake with strawberry topping..
mr chan and her were giving us comments in the dinner..
while we oso acquired to giv a thank you speech...

suddenly think back this 2 years..i gone through so many things...
felt touching that i had gone through all this and be a diploma graduater now...
at here i wan to giv a short speech..

first at all i wan thanks to my parents who giv me financial support to study here...
no matter what i had done they so love me so much...
and than thanks for royce tan chun keat who brings me and help me to choose this course...
feel sad that i cant graduate 2gether with u...
but u are a great friend...
following i wan to thank for those friends who leave me and come to me...
for the friends who left me..
thank you so much bcoz of u i learned a lot of things...
for the friends came to me...i love u and thanks you bcoz u all are standing beside of me when i happy or sad...
thank you...especially chuisim, munee, ying ying, selene, pik yee, robirdz and etc.
bcoz of u all...i still standing here toughly...

thanks to all my lecturers...u are great teachers and teaching me patiently although i am a trouble student that owayz skipping classes...
thanks for those who helped me b4...may be i cant remember ur names...but i will appreciate for every simple help that u gav me...
thanks you...

yesterday when i giving my speech..i almost cry bcoz reali feel like so fast i gone through all this and many times i think wan to stop my study but at the end i didnt do so and continue on it..

2 years time juz gone like that....
may be friends oso will be gone after 2day....
what to do..?juz hope that when free we still can contact each other...
longer conversation is no needed..juz drop a how are u msg to friends when free...
a true friends oso is tru friends although less contact...

haiz....dont know whether i am happy or sad now...
happy...?
sad...?
but i am blasting music now..
last time i blasting music at Kampar..
may be i will not come back here anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Comment...给我留句话吧。 ^_^