Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

cHanGinNg HaiR CoLor AgAin dE...

Waahaha...
My hair change color again de...
try so much colours b4...
blue...green...red...violet...blonde...
finally everything come to the natural...
this time thecolor i choose is Dark bRown...






















haha...not so comfortable with it...
but it make me look more "honest"...
haha....dont know how to describe lah..
never dye so dark color b4 except when the school officer caughting me dye hair when in secondary school...

erm...thanks mun ee gav me a good choice..

yesterday whole nite hugging my 7zai when sleep...
caused my arm felt so pain in this morning...
haiz...dont know when onli can hug hug my dear when sleep de...
realli miss him alot de...
















ok lah....dont think so much le...
2 tests coming on the same day...
FRIDAY Test for IT and Tamadun...
oH mY goD...
so Scare about that lah...
i Hate Tamadun....Somemore it is in Malay Languange...
what a Big Challenge...
should study le...but still no mood...
haha....^_^


k lah...wan study loh...bye bye ^*^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Comment...给我留句话吧。 ^_^