Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

nowadays..

day by day..
gone so fast...
i finally can put myself in the environment...

my dear was at ipoh now..
very miss him..
since he work...
we less chatting...
sms...
and hug hug oso...

so miss the days he was around me anytime...
can hug him when i juz wan to hug him...
can kiss him when i wan to k iss him...
can quarrel with him when i wan to quarrel with...
haha....the days were very happy for me..

but now...
i cant kiss him when i wan to kiss with...
i cant hug hi when i wan to hug with...
i cant even find someone chatting woth me on the bed...

dear,
i miss u lah..
miss u so much...
b4 this i didnt appreciate the days u around me...
but now i regret le...
although wan to see u oso very difficult now...































No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Comment...给我留句话吧。 ^_^