Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

my mummy...

finally..yesterday his dad came and help him move back all things go back Ipoh le...
i have less chance to meet him de...

yesterday..suddenly felt that the world wan juz left me alone..
no bf...no friends...
no food...

i very sad and cried de...
i called my mum and crying when i chatting with her...
mummy so worry on me...
although i cry so sad she oso didnt cry and some more advice me dont sad and be tough...
said i am adult and cant cry like that....
....
my mum so sayang me de...
i know she wan to accompany but she cant do that bcoz she still need to take care on my sis and my dad...

nvm de...
mummy...i will be tough de...
i can eat alone here...
go school alone...
stay alone here...
i will be tough...
i know u all are supporting behind of me...
thanks mummy...
dont worry me lah..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Comment...给我留句话吧。 ^_^