Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

mandy and janice

how are u all at there...?
u 2 married jor...
dont owayz quarrel jor...ok...?

janice, i will remember what u told me in that nite for my whole life...
mandy, i oso will remember what u told me and i promised to u all that i will try my best...
no matter how...i oso will try my best...
if cant, nvm de...i know u all will come in my dream and chat with me again...rite...?

janice, u are so pretty on that nite...
mandy oso very handsome oso...
both of u so matched...
i proud with u all...

between 4 pairs of us...
jason n selene..
greg with steph...
me and shu...
u and mandy...
onli u 2 can last forever...

u no need to worry that some more will rampas mandy from u...
bcoz now mandy juz belong to u one person onli...
onli for u...
one peson...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Comment...给我留句话吧。 ^_^