Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

i and him

2day i ran out from my room and hide in the school canteen...
i dont know how to face him...
i crying and crying...
very regret...

ya...from the beginning is me who approved him smoking...
he also promised to me that he will juz smoke when exam..

but now..
he is not....
he smoke when he is free...
he smoke when he is boring...
he smoke when he is nothing to do...
he smoke when his friends are smoking...

should i remind him again...?
no...
y i must remind him...?
what he told me...
i owayz put in my mind...
y he cant put what i told him in his mind...?
that is very not fair...

when he found me..
he juz keep going on scolding and scolding...
did he realize that the problem not at my side...?
juz knew to scold me that i ran out and didnt tell him...
didnt bring hp along...
and so on...

haiz....
please lah...
can u stand at my side and think for me...?
if i keep going on ask u dont smoke...
what will u say later..?
last time i accompany at your side...
u said i tied u up...
if i still asking u dont smoke...
may be u will say i care so much...

u this type of guy..
juz know how to take care yourself..
what i do for u...
u said i care too much...
what i didnt tel u..
u said i keep as secrets...
if i tell u when u done wrong...
u said i require too much...
u wan hug hug me when sleep...
u said i am very important for u...
when in the day u wan to be alone...
and hope i not at your side...

hei man...
i am not a bitch...
when u need me u juz ask me to stay...
when dont need me u ask me to leave...
u are too irresponsible...
where got couple like that one...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Comment...给我留句话吧。 ^_^