Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

distance...

distance reali can make everything change de...
the culture..
the human being...
the language...
and etc....

what distance had done on u...?

for me,
distance make me cant see my dear everyday...
it make me miss my dear everyday...
owayz thinking what he doing there...
is it he got take meal or not...
got cover blanket or not...
got take good care on himself or not...
haha...is it i think too much de...?
no lah...b4 he owayz at my side mah...
than now he working jor...
so quite miss the day he around me de...
hehe....
distance make me got something wrong de...haha...
owayz thinking wat time can go find him...
when can see him...
haiz...dont know he got miss me like that or not...
hope he got lah...

how about u all...?
do u think "distance" is very cruel...?
for me...it is.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Comment...给我留句话吧。 ^_^