Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

dear, thanks for this valentine's day~~

yesterday we celebrate valentine's day 2gether....
he is good out of my expected...
very very good...
he hold my hand when watching movie....
and when walking in the car park....

he is very good...
juz now we go eat breakfast with his cousin....
everything were going on very good....
but since thge moment we play game ..
he start scolding scolding and scolding....
non stop....
so weird to hear it...
cant imagine why he so serious to play this game...
it is just a game....
a game that we play for few ten of times....
haiz....

but anywhere....
i will find a new way to understand him....
yesterday he hug me tightly when sleeping....
so happy to feel it....
feel very very safety....!!!
hehe......

friday he is with me in teluk intan....
he bought me 3 bear bear flowers...
very nice...
and he oso put on a ring on my finger...
kiss me and wish me happy valentine's day......

wah....so happy...
1st time i got the most happy valentine's day
although we dont have a very romantic dinner....

we didnt dress very nicely....
but we go for a movie, we ate our dinner at his aunty's stall....
we caught in a stupid government made traffic jam...
and we arrived home almost at around 2.00am....

dear,
thank you for this valentine's day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Comment...给我留句话吧。 ^_^