Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

my darling~~

my boy friend...
a boy that dont know how to care girls...
dont know how to consider gf's mind...
dont know how to focus on gf...
dont know many things....

he wouldnt open car door for me unless i ask so...
he wouldnt protect me if me dont require...
he wouldnt care me if i didnt ask so...
he wouldnt do many things for me...

but...

he could know to care his friends...no matter boys or girls...
he could immediately do everything for his friend...but not me...
he could scold me when i critics his friends....
he could do everything on me...some thing that is very bad for me...

he will not play the game that i play b4...
but now...he help a female friend continue on her game...
when he teach the fren play game...
he didnt realize he is sitting very close to the gal...
he care more his fren than me...
he scare that his fren no food eat...
how about me...?
y he didnt think of me 1st...?
y he care so much on them...?
y in a day he talk more to them although we were in the same location...?
y he can ignore me as he like...?
y he onli will care on me when i angry...?
y...?y...?y...?
i want the answer....i juz want to know...
why he never answer my question b4...?
i so confuse...
i reali not affordable to face a lot of these...
reali cannot...since the day we quirrel seriously...
i oledi told myself to dont care so much...
but...if i dont wan to care...
than i wan him as my bf for wat...?

everytime we quirrel, he oso will give me a hope that he will change...
but i dissapointed from one time to one time...
i reali thought he will change....
yah....he changed...for 2 or 3 days...
than came back as b4...
i dissapointed deeper one more time again...

juz now he hurt me again...
i ask him wan hld my hand no matter where we go...
dont leave me alone at the road side...
he hold my hands rudely and walk faster to buy food...
i hampir fall down but luckily i still can stand stable...
but my leg oledi get hurt...
i told him..
he didnt care...
he juz changed his clothes...play hp games
and go for sleep...

i stay here for wat...?
to hurt myself one more time...?

i reali dont know what i doing here...
so stupid...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Comment...给我留句话吧。 ^_^