Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

last day of exam

2day is the last day for exam le...
but i think 2day i didnt done well de...
i forgt a lot of things that i memorizes...
so sad...
but oso very happy...
i and my classmates go for karaoke...
and watch movie in cinema....
the movie we watched just now is "all wells end wells"
is a funny cny movie...
make me laugh loudly...
but my classmates were dont think so...
they thought that the movie is boring and no meanning....
i was so sad...
because is me invite them to watch de.....
felt like wan died...
some more mj said online can download wor...
that means is me ask them purposely accompany me to watch loh....
haiz...no more next time le...
actuali wan go Penang with them de...
after promised to them...onli realizes they prefer shopping....
while i am not...
dont know how to tell them that i dont wan go jor...
some more shopping will spend me a lot of money
because when i waiting them for shopping...
i will buy food eat and eat and eat....
next week will go Cameron Highland gua....
i like the place that are very peaceful and relaxing...
but derick was not think like that....
he want me go Genting, Kl and Penang....
i felt soli to him....
but i reali wont happy although i go there...
life is very complicated....dont wan busy life any more....
i hate busy life that use mind so much....

recently, i facing the same friendship's problem again....
the fren i care....
now she care others....
some more is the others that i dont like....
but luckily i didnt hurt deeply this time...
so lucky...
too much lies in the world...
what should i believe...?
i dont know....
even i cant believe myself...
i cant even belive what had i done in Kampar...
so...how...?
juz let it go...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Comment...给我留句话吧。 ^_^