Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

god,help me please..

my bf break up with me de....
no reasons...
juz bcoz he cant forget a gal that have a special relationship b4 me...
did he use me to replace the gal position...?
did he treat me as well as he treat the gal....?
i dont know...
we 2gether almost one and half a year...
now he juz tell me he cant forget her...
how about me...?
why should i to face all this...?
should i have a chance that i can choose that i never hear all this...?
never know him...?
never see him b4...?
i know it will not happen....

i wan to forget...
but i cant...
i wan to forgiv him...
yes i done it...
but i still feel very not valuable for me to do all this for him....
he said he want to forget her...
when...?
one day....?
one week...?
one month...?
one year...?
.....

i dont know...

i need to tell myself that i cant care so much...
i must believe him...
but i oso very scare...
he juz get affected when received a msg from the gal....
juz a stupid msg...
can damaged our relationship....

i dont know whether i am right to do all this....
but i choose to try one more time...

i know he still care on me...
love me...
and dont want to hurt me anymore...

i try to build confidence on him....
i know he will forget her as soon as possible....
i oso know that he wont leave me alone anymore...anymore....

god..
pls help him to forget her...
and help me forget all these problems...
god bless me that i wouldnt get hurt anymore....

thanks god!!!!
thanks..thanks a lot!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Comment...给我留句话吧。 ^_^