Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

dear, this post for u de...

dear,
i had choose to recover with u de....
i feel very happy that u are back to the time we start pak tor....
now u are more cares on me....
and take care of me...

dear, i wan forget every unhappy things...
i know i can do it de.

u told me if we recover this time
you will more love me than ever before...
until now i not yet meet with u...
but..
i hope when i meet u...
i can feel that u are reali more love me than b4...

dear, thanks to give one more chance for our relationship....
if u reali not love me anymore...
pls leave me silently...
dont let me know u will leaving me....
i cant accept u leave me....
i dont know i need how much time to stand up and continue with my new single life....

dear,
happy to hear u said love me ...
i love you...muackzzz....
hope you can see my post...
thanks dear.....
i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Comment...给我留句话吧。 ^_^