Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

cameron...

hehe...i arrived cameron highlands lu...
hoole....
2day i ate a strawberry ice cream.....fresh strawberry and a chili...

in few months ago,
my bf's dad said, if i eat a chili than giv me rm5000...
hehe...sure i joke with him said easy job lah...
hahaha.....
but i starting feel scare because uncle said the chili is the most spicy chili in the world...
oh my god....i start regret le....
uncle starting joking with me that i not dare to eat the chili...
and aunty oso....

laugh me...nvm...
because i reali scare and not dare to eat the chili...
but his mum owayz said sumthing behind me when uncle talk about the chili joke again...
said me money face lah....
said me cheap lah....
said me a lot of things...
nvm...i didnt tel his son oso....

finally, 2 day uncle had the chance to show me the chili...
that is a small chili with round shape and red in colour...
when the chili was chooped and served on our table...
her mouth start again said, "u eat lah...u so desired the money mah..eat lah...if u wan money u eat lah...."

bull shit...wat type of ppl is it...?
uncle oso juz put it as a joke said let me try de...
she tought she very rich ah...owayz talk about money money and money...
onli poor ppl onli will care about money...
Economist said, "a dollar is more big value for a rich ppl."
now i believed le...

ok...
the dishes served on the table one by one...
ah shu's aunty tried the chili kicap, said so spicy...
ah shu's uncle tries chili kicap, said spicy...
ah shu's cousins tried chili kicap, said very spicy...

oh my god...once i look at their face i felt like wanted to giv up de...
but her mouth was start again...ask me eat wor...and ask money from her hushband after try wor...
haiz....i so scare...my bf wan not help me at all....not onli ask me to try somemore he stand at his mum side ,sit there and waiting to watch the show i try the spicy chili...

erm...
finally i tried the chili when i eat fish...
thanks god...the chili is not spicy as the chili planted by my mum...
thanks thank god a lot....
haha....
she owayz look at me to see whether i fell spicy and suffer o not...
haiz...unfortunately she cant see the face i suffer of spicy....
some more i very enjoy because the chili is smell very good and very nice to eat with steamed shark meat...
haha...reali very nice...
i very enjoy until i cant finish one glass of tea during the lunch...
haha...when i finished the kicap of the chili...
i start try the taste of the chili body and seeds....
oh my god...once i bite it reali spicy...
but it oso have a very good smell from the chili....
and it juz spicy for a while only...
i oso didnt drink tea to tahan spicy de...
haha....


she lose de...
some more ask my bf add more kicap for me to eat the chili...
so stupid the bf reali add kicap for me...
haiz..nvm lah....
i oledi finished my little rice...
where got ppl juz eat chili when didnt eat rice or meat or vegetables de...?
therefore i stopped de...
uncle came from next table ask me the chili spicy o not...
i juz said....yayayaya...very spicy...

actuali there is very risky for me...
if the chili reali very spicy may be my stoma cant afford oledi..
and need to send to hospital...
but thanks god...
thanks god to help me and make the chili not so spicy...
thanks god...

therefore, she didnt said any thing any more....
hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Comment...给我留句话吧。 ^_^